We want you to enjoy your time in Perth and or Down South in Busselton and have lasting memories of our beautiful country side and city. With this in mind we have put a lot of time and research into ensuring that not only is our equipment approved by the relevant Australian standards, but it is also easy and fun for you to use. We have also given a great deal of thought to the aesthetics of our equipment. It is our goal to provide you with the best value for money bicycle hire in the areas we service.
The helmets we provide are adjustable to suit all sizes and yet are still cool to wear.
All of our equipment is cleaned on a regular basis, however if you are concerned about hygiene, you can rinse your helmet in warm soapy water prior to using it.
It is a legal requirement when cycling at night to have lights fitted. Due to the nature of bicycle lights, they are often returned un-serviceable, thus we have stopped hiring lights.Should you wish to ride at night, you must purchase a front and back light from your nearest retailer.Our Agents will be able to assist you with this, or contact us for assistance.
We provide you with a 1.2 meter (4 foot) cable and a marine grade, plastic coated padlock.
The cable length allows you to easily pass it through the bicycle frame, the front wheel and another solid object such as a bicycle rack or lamp post. The bicycle should always be secured in this manner when left unattended.
The locks are locksmith quality and retain the key until the padlock is correctly locked. So, whether you are hitting the beach, checking out the animals at Perth Zoo or taking a wine tour in the Swan Valley, you will know for sure that the bicycle will be where you left it when you return.
Tips for Securing Your Bicycle
- Always pass the cable through the bicycle frame, the front wheel and another secure object.
- Do not secure your bicycle to a short open ended post that the bicycle and lock can be lifted up and over.
- The key will only come out of the lock once it is secured correctly.
- Prior to locking your bicycle at any location, conduct a quick scan for persons who may be looking to do the wrong thing.
- Never leave any of your valuables, your helmet or the pannier bag with the bicycle. Take everything with you and keep your key in a safe location.